Dr. Azeem Ahamed
Aster Hospital, Mankhool
Languages Spoken:English, Hindi, Malayalam, Urdu, Tamil, Arabic
Education: MBBS,MD Internal Medicine, DM Nephrology
DOH License Grade: Specialist
Type of Physician: Full time
- MBBS-Govt TD Medical College,Alappuzha,Kerala
- MD(Internal Medicine)-Madurai Govt Medical College,Tamilnadu
- DM Nephrology-Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences,Kerala
- Member of American Society of Nephrology
- Member of International Society of Nephrology
- Member of European Renal Association
- Consultant Nephrologist-Travancore Medical College Hospital, Kerala(2019-2022)
- Nephrology DM Senior Resident-Amrita Institute,Kerala(2016-2019)
- Internal Medicine Resident at Govt Rajaji Hospital and Madurai Medical College,Tamilnadu(2010-2013)
- Trained in starting dialysis and clinical follow up of patients with End stage kidney disease.
- Evaluation ,medical management and follow up of Kidney stone disease.
- Management of Diabetic kidney disease.
- Intensive care unit management of Chronic kidney disease and Acute kidney Injury.
- Trained in ICU dialysis, Continuous renal replacement therapy and plasma exchange therapy.
- Ultrasound assisted kidney biopsy in glomerular disease