Dr. Ayaz Ahmed
Internal Medicine (Specialist)
Aster Cedars Hospital & Clinic
Languages Spoken: Hindi,English,Urdu,Kannada,Marathi.
Education: MBBS, MD(Med), DNB(Med)
Specialization: Internal Medicine
DOH License Grade: Specialist
Type of Physician: Full Time
- MBBS- Karnataka institute of medical sciences,Hubli,India(RGUHS)
- MD(MEDICINE)-Grant medical college and Sir JJ hospital,Mumbai,India(MUHS)
- DNB (MEDICINE)-National board of examinations,New Delhi,India
- CERTIFIED COURSE IN NON INVASIVE CARDIOLOGY-Lilavati hospital,Mumbai,India
- Member of Maharashtra Medical Council.
- Member of American College of Physician.
- Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences(MNAMS)
- Resident Physician in Grant Medical College and Sir JJ hospital,Mumbai,India
- Assistant Professor in General Medicine in Grant Medical College and Sir JJ hospital,Mumbai,India
- Clinical Assistant in General Medicine in Sir HN Reliance Hospital,Mumbai,India
- Clinical Associate in Dept of Non Invasive Cardiology,Lilavati Hospital,Mumbai,India.
- Physician in Dept of Internal Medicine in Apollo hospital,Navi Mumbai,India
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered
- Diabetes and Hypertension.
- Infectious Diseases.
- Ischemic Heart Disease and heart Failure.
- Preventive Cardiology.
- Acute Medicine.
- Respiratory Diseases.
- Stroke Management.
- Liver failure.