Your child’s smile is worth more than all the wealth in the world. At the Pediatrics department, Aster Hospital, we understand exactly what you go through when your child is unwell. With our expert physicians who are well experienced when it comes to helping young children recover, we assure you that your little one will go home a happy child.
We provide comprehensive healthcare to children below the age of 12 years and extended services to 17 years.We offer a wide array of health services starting from prenatal period as counseling and we are improving our facility to keep our little visitors happy at every stages of their development.
Pediatrician attends all deliveries and Level II neonatal care and round the clock 24 hour services by our well trained, dedicated staff nurses are assured.
The special Baby Care Unit is equipped with Incubators, Vitals Monitor, Ventilators including portable one, Warmers, Phototherapy to treat jaundice, Facility to monitor GRBS, Oxygen Saturation, Blood Gas Analysis and 24 hours Lab services, Facility for blood transfusion, X-ray, ECG and Diet supply to pregnant and lactating mothers.
- Pediatric Outpatient Department
Working hours starts from 8 A.M. to 12 Noon (Except Fridays), again in the evening from 2 P.M. to 9 P.M. except Thursdays managed by Senior Pediatricians.
- Growth and Development monitoring
- Routine neonatal screening
- Address neonatal concerns in feeding, nutritional status, behavior problems and recurrent diseases etc.
- The unit manages most of the pediatric emergencies like high fever, convulsion, asthma, diarrhea – dehydration and respiratory tract infections
- We encourage mothers to give exclusive breast milk feeding including colustrum milk during first few days.
- We provide baby friendly environment in the hospital and make you and your child to feel homely
- Pediatric Rehabilitation and Parental Guidance
- After pediatrician’s assessment and counseling, we will guide the parents of children with special needs like physical, mental, cognitive or developmental disabilities to have continuous follow up and treatment with the appropriate speciality consultants.