When you make your first visit to the hospital for treatment, you need to register. You will be issued one unique registration number and a hospital record
file. During your visits the file will be forwarded to the treating doctor and later maintained in the MRD.
- Our appointment desk is operated 24/7.
- Check in at the reception for meeting the concerned doctor.
- Try to arrive 10 minutes before appointment so that we can complete the formalities to meet the time.
- Late arrival for appointment will be considered as walk-in and waiting time may increase considerably.
- In certain circumstances, the appointments may be rescheduled which will be informed to the patient in advance.
- We would request your kind cooperation, if the appointment with the doctor is delayed, as the doctor may be engaged in attending any emergency case, however, we will accommodate your consultation.
- If appointment is to be cancelled, call our appointment desk in advance. This will help us provide service to other patients.
- Kindly carry your Insurance card upon every visit to the hospital.
In order to avail direct billing facilities, show the valid insurance
card at the Registration counter. If incase you don’t have the Insurance card physically with you during your visit due to any technical reason, we
require a written confirmation from insurance company about your coverage in the hospital. Your patience till we receive the confirmation is highly
- Direct billing service is available only for those insurance companies with which Hospital has tie up with. The direct billing is
subject to inclusions and exclusions. Please, read you policy for coverage or check with you insurance provider for further details.
- Certain services/treatments require prior verbal or written approval, in case which your patience and cooperation are highly appreciated to get
through the formalities. Click to view our Insurance Panel
The in-house state-of-the-art laboratory is functional round the clock for the convenience of our patients.
Reports can be collected from the Registration counter.
The Radiology Department offers state-of-the-art Gynecological, Obstetric and General Ultrasound Imaging facilities by a female radiologist. It includes
3D/4D scans with special emphasis on imaging of the fetus and detection of congenital abnormalities prior to birth. Additionally, basic conventional
radiology facilities are also available.