V I S I O N
To become the leader in the delivery of quality healthcare at an affordable cost in the geographies we serve, by establishing the largest network of
medical facilities, with a dedicated team of healthcare professionals who excel in care and compassion.
M I S S I O N
- Become the preferred provider of comprehensive healthcare at an affordable cost to the people we serve.
- Nurture a committed and passionate team of healthcare professionals to carry forward the mission.
- Achieve exponential growth harnessing human, technological and financial resources.
- Hold firmly onto the quality and ethical values of the noble profession.
- Contribute in the field of Medical Education and Research with a quest for acquiring and imparting knowledge.
- Provide assistance to the underprivileged, as part of the corporate social responsibility in accomplishing a compassionate mission.
Q U A L I T Y P O L I C Y
At DM Healthcare, we subscribe to the view that quality is the outcome of all activities that take place within the organization. Total Quality Management
(TQM), a discipline and philosophy of management which institutionalizes planned and continuous improvement is instituted in our group.
We also place emphasis on the focus of improvements being on systems and processes rather than on the individual; also that all function and employees
have to participate in the improvement process.
The scope of the Performance Improvement Program includes an overall assessment of the efficacy of performance improvement activities with a focus on
continually improving services provided and patient safety practices conducted, throughout the centre. The program consists of these focus components:
performance improvement, patient safety, and quality assessment/improvement and quality control activities. These indicators are objective, measurable,
based on current knowledge and experience. They are structured to produce statistically valid performance measures of care provided. This mechanism also
provides for evaluation of improvements and the stability of the improvement over time.
Goals and Objectives
- Promote a safe environment for patients and staff.
- Facilitate a culture of quality throughout all organizations in the group.
- Provide a systematic approach to performance improvement activities.
- Promote high quality, cost effective services through the development and implementation of policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Promote effective communication.
- Foster staff education processes.
- Improve employee relations and promote employee satisfaction.
- Ensure all DOHMS, MOH, HAAD and other regulatory requirements are included in performance measures.
- Establish priorities for performance improvement activities.